Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Miracles Everywhere

I didn't have the opportunity to photograph all the little miracles in my life (all 14 of them), but I did have the weekend to photograph the youngest member of our family, Kayden.  I had hoped to take some sleeping angel photos of him, but he insisted on staying awake the entire time. 



He was reluctant to be an angel for me...............



And he plenty of time to think about the photo shoot...............


And to think about his stance on being a good boy for Santa...............




He didn't care much for my idea of putting him in a basket and pretending he was Moses.  In fact, nearly 100% of the basket photos are of Kayden pitching a fit about the basket.  Eventually I snuck him back into the basket while he was snoozing.  Seconds after this photo he woke up.  And the crying began.  There's no tricking him.



So little to be celebrating his first Christmas, not even a month old.


He was really happiest when he was being held by his Mommy..............



He looks so peaceful............



And Joyful...............




And sleepy, of course.......



Merry Christmas Little Kayden..........Merry Christmas,  Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! You did a great job coming up with creative shots for a boy. I like the joy photo and think it would also be great to use this concept with "boy". In fact, I'm thinking I need to buy a b & y.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...