Monday, December 26, 2011

The Boys and the Girls

A sampling of photos from my pre-Christmas photo shoot of my nephews.  I'm just now posting because as you might imagine, I was busy with the last minute Christmas tasks on my to do list........Strange, Christmas is always December 25th, but still it always creeps up on me and takes me by surprise.  There is just never enough time to do all the things that I want.


I liked this one best, Carson was loving on his big brother Evan.



And of course, the dogs generally get involved in anything I do.



And here is the whole family...............




I took this photo of Katie and her cousin, Mackenzie the same weekend.



We are ending the holiday season with a week long visit from Mackenzie and then a trip to Chicago with both girls to visit Aunt Sissy and Uncle Eric.  And so 2011 will draw to a close..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...