Saturday, December 3, 2016

Baby on the Way

Kayden is soon to be a sibling....................and not an only child. 


I finally got to use those adorable vintage baby shoes for a photo session.


And Kayla brought some tiny, tiny running shoes, too.


So cute and adorable.


I had identical baby shoes--white leather, scuffed on the toes.  Only I seem to recall my laces being encased in "Bow Biters" so that they wouldn't come undone and trip me.


Kayla's baby bump and a blue ribbon.  Yep, Kayden is getting a brother.


Lots of love.


Who doesn't love reading this book to little ones.  It's a total classic.


The weather was beyond brisk that weekend.  Luckily Kayla had the baby to keep her warm.  Much better than a summer baby like Katie--I was miserable in July!

 


I just love black and white photos.  And candy canes.  And babies.


Kayla and Austin--enjoy the peace and quiet now!


I asked him to make a sad face.  But in truth, he is not at all sad about his baby brother.


More shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...