Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mom's 70th Birthday Party

This year, my Mom turned 70 on her birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom!

 
 

We had no less than 3 birthday cakes--in our defense, we did have a lot of guests.







To celebrate, many of her brothers and sisters from across the US came to visit.  It was a lovely visit, but way too short.

 
 
My Grandma was on hand to celebrate as well, with her friend Fred.
 
 


Aren't my twin Aunt and Uncle adorable?


 
 
My Aunt Diana and her family live in town; however, they rearranged their schedules completely to attend the party and Rachel visited from OSU.  So glad to see all of them.  Was fun to hear all about Chuck's recent adventure hiking a portion of the Appalachian Trail.  And Ray's stint as a Trail Angel--this is a whole subculture that I had never heard of before Chuck's trip.
 
 




And all the little kids are all adorable, are they not?  A few of my nieces and nephews managed to avoid me.  I will get even--that means you, Evan, Matthew and Dalton!  And also my Dad, the biggest kid of all, who does not appear in ANY of my photos.







 
 
Other youngsters were captured in group shots......................
 
 




We had plenty of friends join us as well.....................






I was shocked to look out the window and see near white out conditions.  By the time I grabbed my camera and took a picture, there was only a light dusting on the ground and no snow coming down.  Typical crazy Ohio weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...