Saturday, December 28, 2013

Trent and Trey

This was my first photo shoot of the highly photogenic Insko boys.  Trent and Trey, despite their age differences, are really close as brothers.  We took photos all over Coxhall Gardens, and Trent carried his brother when he got tired.  He ain't heavy, he's my brother...............
 

I've never met their Dad, but I know that he is super tall, so it's no surprise that even at the tender age of 13 Trent already towers over me (but then again, who doesn't?).  I see a lot of their Mom in both of them.  She's cute and photogenic, too.


 
They were such good sports--it was really cold outside.  Not as bad as last week, admittedly, when I really wanted to do their photo shoot.  It was snowing and there was still snow on the ground, but terribly cold.  Too cold for photos.  Even today made for rosy cheeks.
 
 
I told the boys that they should be on the cover of GQ magazine, but they didn't know what that was!  When Trey catches up to Trent in height, I would like to photograph them again and begin a series of siblings that resemble one another.  I think that would be fun and interesting.
 
 
Trey has that elementary school smile going on!  I see that so often with Katie and my Girl Scouts, too.
 
 
You can tell that they are on the road to handsomeness................Trent looks like he should be on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine (do they still have that????) as the member of a band.  Trey looks like the little brother in the band that steals all the attention!
 
 
I'm looking forward to another photo shoot of the Insko boys when the weather warms up here in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...