Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Fix It Friday!

 

Fix It Friday #70:  Here is the original photo for the challenge.  Adorable little girl, photo slightly out of focus.


For all revisions, I first used the unsharp mask, set to only 1 pixel, just to bring the eyes a little more into focus. I also used the patch tool under the eyes to brighten the face and those beautiful brown eyes.  I am currently using CS3 Extended.
Revision 1--I used my own Photo Fade action to lend a vintage look to the photo.


Revision 2--I created a white vignette around her face to soften the look.


Revision 3--I used FloraBella's BW Truffle and Soft Sunshine actions.

6 comments:

  1. I prefer Revision #2. Why? Do I really need a reason?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking a post from one of the sites I follow (Balancing Beauty and Bedlam). I just happened upon the Fix it Friday and have been looking at every entry for the last hour or so. I have no experience whatsoever, but I would like you to know that the job you have done editing this little girl's picture are FAR better than any I have seen! I love each edit, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be #3 folowed by #2 and #1. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your last entry... lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful feedback--you are so kind to comment......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all...but I'm kind of partial to #1. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break on the Island

This year has been a horrible winter.  So the Prides just had to get away to someplace WARM! And nothing is better than Hilton Head Isl...